Tour of the App
Superhuman isn’t your traditional email client.
With other email apps, folders, labels, irrelevant icons, and extra buttons clutter the inbox view. Superhuman enhances your email productivity and keeps you focused, beginning with what you see first — the minimal interface.
Superhuman’s interface is clean, clutter-free, and designed to help you stay focused on your most important tasks.
Distractions are removed, allowing you to find what you need effortlessly. Labels and folders are hidden until you need them. Unread messages are unbolded so you can focus on what’s important, rather than on what’s new. Opening a message takes you to a full screen with a social pane to reduce distractions.
With just a few keystrokes, you can quickly perform tasks essential to email such as replying, composing, and archiving messages.
- Hit the left arrow key to quickly view your folders.
- Blue dots indicate unread messages.
- Purple dots indicate returned reminders.
- Yellow dots indicate flagged or starred messages.
- To keep you focused, all other options can be accessed by hitting Cmd+K (Mac) or Ctrl+K (Windows).
In the next article, you'll learn what makes Superhuman the fastest email experience ever made — Superhuman Command!
Up NextShortcuts and Cmd+K