How to add your accounts — whether that’s a work account, a personal account, an Outlook account, or a Gmail account ✨
Adding an account on Desktop
To add an account, hit Cmd+K (Mac) or Ctrl+K (Windows) → Add Account.
- If the account is hosted through Google, you'll want to select Sign in with Google.
- If the account is hosted through Microsoft 365, you'll want to select Sign in with Microsoft.
To switch between accounts you've added to Superhuman, you can hit Cmd+K or Ctrl+K → Switch Account.
Adding an account on Mobile
You can add a new account on Mobile like so:
- In the inbox, press-and-hold on your account icon in the bottom right corner of the app.
- Tap Accounts.
- Tap Add Account.
After that, there are two ways to change accounts:
- Tap the account icon to flip through your accounts.
- Press-and-hold the icon, then tap an account in the list that appears.